In the auto repair shop, things move fast. You need tools that move just as fast or you will fall behind. And when it comes to auto repair information tools, ShopKeyPro is an exclusive auto repair software that streamlines the search process. The goal is to bring together a unique combination of OEM data and experience-based Real Fixes.
With Shop Key Pro, with a single lookup, you get everything in one convenient application. The new application from Snap On is designed to be fast and easy and answer all the questions professional technicians need to solve problems.
The new ShopKeyPro provides repair information for more than 50 vehicle makers and puts everything in one place for technicians from repair, diagnostics, and maintenance schedules.
Simply put, you can repair vehicles faster with complete OEM information real world fixes, delivered in a single lookup. If you already have ShopKey5, there is no cost to switch to ShopKey Pro. It is a smarter code.
Why Get it?
So, why ShopKey Pro? Well, simple, it delivers complete OEM repair, estimating, and maintenance information. But the big difference is that it delivers some exclusive real world knowledge in a single lookup.
This will help automotive technicians repair vehicles more accurately and efficiently.
The ShopKey Blog
When you get the new ShopKeyPro application, we suggest you head over to the ShopKey blog and check some real-life information and fixes. Here are some examples of information you can find there.
- There is a blog post about corrosion that affects the wiring, and a member who had a Ford F350 Super Duty truck towed in for a no-start condition. With the help of a fellow community member, they were able to resolve the issue
- Another blog post describes intermittent stalling, which is an annoying and dangerous issue. In the blog post, the team talks about how it was resolved in a 2007 Honda Accord
- Our last example is about another Ford, this time, a Ford F250 Super Duty truck that had a code for a bad reading on the ambient air temperature sensor. But the team couldn’t even find the sensor, so they posted the question to the community. Again, the problem was resolved quickly
How Much does it cost?
There are different subscription methods and payments. If you purchase it monthly, it costs $174 per month.
But when you sign up for 12 months, you actually get 14 months, which is two extra months if you want to get a longer subscription. In that spirit, if you sign up for 24 months, you get 27 months, making the service that much cheaper and more desirable.
When you purchase it, you are just a few minutes away from enjoying 24×7 access to the best automotive repair information system available.
Because it is basically a software lease, your credit card will be charged for the first month of service. But you agree to pay the monthly fee for the remaining term of service.
What happens when you activate your subscription? Well, the order is logged into the ShopKeyPro system, and you receive two emails. The first one is your invoice, your proof of payment. And the second one contains login information and a temporary password. Sometimes, it may take between 5 and 10 minutes to receive the two emails.
And if you have any issues, you can always contact customer service via email or phone.
Are there any requirements?
The only requirement for using ShopKeyPro is having a high speed internet connection. Other than that, you need a 1024 x 768 resolution monitor, which is the minimum resolution recommended. You can better, but that is the minimum.
The application supports Firefox, Chrome, and Internet Explorer 8 or higher. There is no support for IE6 and IE7.
What is so special about it?
Simply put, ShopKey Pro will change the way repair shops service vehicles. There are many reasons to get it. Mainly, it is faster, easier to use, and more intuitive than ever before. It allows technicians to quickly access the answers they need to be more productive. Here are three main reasons why it is better than anything else:
- Faster– eliminates the need for multiple searches by returning all relevant information in one look-up
- Easier – it introduces a new way of capturing the information you need, based on vehicle components, matching the repair process
- Intuitive – last but not least, the application is intuitive. Frequent look-up terms are displayed after only three keystrokes. It will automatically spell check and locate the right answer, which also includes the top 10 searches for a selected vehicle
Add in the online access to ShopKey Pro, and if you are a repair shop owner, you do not need to worry about staying current. You can view new content that is automatically delivered daily.